Happy Valentine's Day!
I've always loved Valentine's Day, from making a Valentine's box in elementary school, to sharing it with someone special. It's a day filled with love, and should be celebrated with the ones you love! Today we did two crafts. Our first craft was a fun banner to hang in your home and the other is a homemade Valentine to make for your kids.
The first craft was inspired by The Pursuit of Happiness's blog post: http://team-t-adventures.blogspot.com/2010/02/cute-valentines-day-heart-banner.html
The supplies you'll need for the craft are: Scissors, Glue sticks, Tape, colored paper, and pencils.
1. Start by folding a piece of paper in half and cutting heart shapes out of the colored paper. Cut out various sizes and colors to make it unique!
2. Cut slits into the bottom of the hearts so you can link the hearts together.
3. Glue the heart links together as desired. We glued ours together to make an archway.
4. After you have finished linking and gluing, flip the banner over.
5. Tape the slits you cut at the bottom of the hearts back together.
6. Hang it somewhere where everyone can feel the love!
Check out the pictures below to see how we did it!