Welcome to the 29th Annual Reading Marathon!
Challenge your kids, preschool through sixth grade, to read 20 minutes each day during the month of November. There is no need register before beginning the Reading Marathon! Simply, download your log below and keep track of your reading minutes each day. At the end of November, input your minutes to receive your Adventure Pass!
Congratulations to those of you who finished the Reading Marathon and read at least 600 minutes. Way to go!
The submission form (below) will be open from November 30th to December 15th! Enter your child's minutes now to receive your Adventure Pass.
Step 1: Children preschool to 6th grade read at least 20 minutes each day, or 600 minutes total, between November 1st and 30th.
Step 2: Come back here November 30th to enter your child's reading minutes for the whole month. The submission form will be open from November 30th to December 15th.
Step 3: You will receive your Adventure Pass via email after you enter your child's reading minutes!
How the Adventure Pass Works
- The Adventure Pass includes tickets and coupons to your favorite museums, zoos, and activities around town.
- The Adventure Pass is valid different months in 2022. Most are valid the whole year..
- Child must complete the Reading Marathon and be between preschool – 6th grade.
- Adults and other family members who do not have an Adventure Pass will pay regular admission prices.
- The Adventure Pass can only be used one time at each location.
Adventure Pass Partners
Intermountain Therapy Animals
Natural History Museum of Utah
Ogden Nature Center
Red Butte Garden
The City Library
Utah Museum of Contemporary Art
Reading Marathon Mini Grants
The application to apply for a 2021 Reading Marathon Mini Grant is now closed. Check back in September 2022 to apply for a grant to promote next year's 30th Annual Reading Marathon in a Utah community outside of the Wasatch Front.