30th Annual Reading Marathon
Congratulations to all Super Readers on your accomplishments! Did you miss out on the Reading Marathon this year? No worries! Return here in October 2023 to join the 31st Annual Reading Marathon!
How to Use Your Adventure Pass
- The Adventure Pass includes tickets and coupons to your favorite museums, zoos, and activities around town.
- The Adventure Pass is valid different months in 2023. Most are valid the whole year..
- Child must complete the Reading Marathon and be between preschool – 6th grade.
- Adults and other family members who do not have an Adventure Pass will pay regular admission prices.
- The Adventure Pass can only be used one time at each location.
- Adventure Pass Instructions (pdf download)
Adventure Pass Partners and Offerings *
Natural History Museum of Utah (One Free Child Admission)
Discovery Gateway (One Free Child Admission)
Red Butte Garden (One Free Child Admission)
Clark Planetarium (One Free Hansen Dome Show Child Admission w/Adult Admission Purchase)
Salt Lake City Public Library (One Free Book)
Utah Symphony | Utah Opera (One Free Child Ticket to a Family Concert Series Show)
Intermountain Therapy Animals (One Free Book)
Thanksgiving Point (One Free Child Admission)
Bean Life Science Museum (One Free Sticker)
Ogden Nature Center (One Free Family Admission for Four)
Tracy Aviary (One Free Child Admission)
USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum in Price (One Free Child Admission)
Utah Film Center (One Free Tumbleweed Festival Child Admission)
Hogle Zoo (One Free Child Admission)
Loveland Living Planet Aquarium (One Free Child Admission)
* Additional details will be included on your Adventure Pass.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As of July 1, 2023, PBS Utah will no longer have access to each pass and will not be able to retrieve it. Please save a PDF and print a hard copy of each child’s adventure pass. This is the easiest way to utilize your child’s vouchers.